Our Mission & Values
Our Mission is to provide excellent, accessible healthcare.
- Behavioral health is health; it is an integral part of the well-being of individuals of all ages and is fundamental to the quality of life of our entire community.
- We maintain a commitment to provide accessible and responsive care in a consistent, professional and compassionate manner that is accountable, recovery-based and client focused.
- We aspire to be leaders in healthcare by encouraging and supporting continual professional education and staff development.
- We believe that trust and mutual respect toward our coworkers, clients and community is fundamental to the growth and development of our organization.
- We believe that community education that fosters an understanding of mental health and substance abuse disorders reinforces the successful delivery of behavioral health services and creates strong professional, civic and financial support.
- We believe that business and care goals must be adaptive to advances in treatment practices and changes in funding, including the integration of mental health, substance use and medical services.
- We believe that financial and professional accountability among ourselves, our clients, our business partners and community are vital to the success of our mission.
- We strive to be fully inclusive of all cultures in our community and responsive to their unique needs for successful treatment and recovery.
- We are committed to continual data assessment for the measurement of improvement for our clients’ health, staff efficiency and growth as a business.