Corporate & Foundation Partnerships
The Office of External Relations serves as a catalyst to develop strategic, mutually beneficial philanthropic partnerships between corporations and foundations and the AllHealth Network community. The goal of these relationships is to assist corporations and foundations in strengthening their workforces and overall community wellness missions while advancing AllHealth Network’s mission to provide excellent, accessible healthcare.
Each year, many corporations and foundations make philanthropic gifts to advance the mission of AllHealth Network through a gift or grant including:
- Unrestricted support for AllHealth Network’s most critical needs and unique opportunities
- Capital needs, including physical spaces and equipment
- Sponsorship of highly visible public events
- Mental Health First Aid and other training opportunities
- Educational seminars
- Workforce development programs
- Cause marketing partnerships
Corporation and foundation support is critical to our continued success. If your corporation or foundation is interested in investing in AllHealth Network, please contact our office at 720-707-6555 to learn more about our efforts.