Connected care in your community
Community Wellness Services
As a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC), AllHealth has programs to support our most vulnerable clients—individuals living with serious mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and psychotic disorders and those who are disabled due to mental illness. Our team of dedicated staff connect with clients, our community partners, and systems of care to provide coordinated care that “wraps” around the individual in their recovery.
Community Wellness Services refers to our programs that help clients on their journey to recovery. Substance Use and Mental Health Services (SAMHSA) recognizes there are many different pathways to recovery and each individual determines his or her own way.
SAMHSA outlines four major dimensions that support a life in recovery:
Health: overcoming or managing one’s disease(s) or symptoms—for example, abstaining from use of alcohol, illicit drugs, and non-prescribed medications if one has an addiction problem—and for everyone in recovery, making informed, healthy choices that support physical and emotional wellbeing.
Home: a stable and safe place to live;
Purpose: meaningful daily activities, such as a job, school, volunteerism, family caretaking, or creative endeavors, and the independence, income and resources to participate in society;
Community: relationships and social networks that provide support, friendship, love, and hope.
Our Community Wellness services include:
- Case Management
- Care Navigation (i.e., benefits, resources, transportation, housing assistance)
- Counseling for Serious Mental Illness
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (groups to help build skills and connections with others)
- Center Point (drop-in program)
- Criminal Justice Liaison Support Programs
- Competency Restoration Education
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Certifications (for individuals who are court-ordered to mental health treatment)
- First Episode Psychosis (Ascent program for ages 15-25 only—all payers accepted)
- Medication Management
- Trauma Systems Therapy
These services are available to clients covered by Medicaid and for those who qualify for free care.
Our Transition Team
We have a designated Transition Team to help individuals who need to get connected to care after discharge from:
- Residential facilities
Resiliency Program for Children and Families
The Resiliency Program is a multi-disciplinary team that provides hopeful, evidence-based services to children, youth, and families experiencing significant behavior challenges that impact their ability to thrive by offering therapy, advocacy, and meaningful connection to community supports.
For DHS partners, please use the e-Referral form to make a referral to this program.
Do you have a child who has been denied a behavioral health benefit by insurance?
Have you been denied by your insurance for residential placement, in home services, day treatment or a higher level of care for your child? The Colorado Office of Behavioral Health has designated AllHealth Network as an organization that can help navigate these requests. CYMHTA funding can be available when there is no other appropriate funding source for treatment, such as private insurance. Click here to learn more about CYMHTA.
Our Children and Youth Mental Health Treatment Act (CYMHTA) clinician can help:
- Make behavioral health recommendations that may lead to funded services paid by the state when insurance does not cover the care or a family is unable to afford co-pays
- Provide resource connections for youth at risk of out-of-home placement
- Offer services for youth at risk of further involvement with a county department of human services
Request an evaluation from Brett Snyder, LCSW, Manager of Care Coordination/CYMHTA Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions regarding CYMHTA call (303) 996-6120 to connect with a CYMHTA clinician.
At AllHealth, recovery is a vibrant, individualized journey that builds connection, hope, resilience and perseverance. The journey is guided by the individual and supported by creative and caring team members for as long as it takes to achieve personal wellness.