phone number info
phone number emergency line

Criminal Justice Know Your Rights

Apply for Victims Compensation.

  • You must be a victim of a violent crime in Colorado, or you must be a victim of a terrorist attack.
  • You must be a victim of a compensable crime that occurred on or after July 1, 1982 that resulted in a loss.
  • You must have reported the crime to law enforcement within 72 hours.
  • You must cooperate with law enforcement.
  • You must file an application within one year, or within six months for a property crime

Click below and visit Colorado Division Of Criminal Justice's Victims Rights Page

CDOCJ Victims Rights