Depression Intensive Outpatient Program
Depression Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in the South Denver Metro Area
In response to COVID-19, AllHealth Network has chosen to temporarily open our Depression IOP as an online program to help maintain the health and wellness of our clients, staff, and community.
Do you and your outpatient clinician think you could benefit from more intensive treatment for depression? Are you noticing that your symptoms are getting worse over time? If so, our depression intensive outpatient program in the south Denver metro area may be right for you.
The Depression IOP provides an accelerated and comprehensive approach to treatment. An IOP is appropriate for clients who are not seeing results with traditional treatment, but for whom inpatient treatment is not practical or is undesirable. The IOP level of care allows you to continue with your normal routine while working closely with an outpatient care team and your primary care doctor to focus on reducing depressive symptoms.
“Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” – Dr. Brene Brown
Our Depression IOP offers healing and hope to individuals who have lost interest in activities that previously brought them joy and may have become withdrawn from family and friends. The program utilizes a multidisciplinary treatment team that consists of licensed, masters-level clinicians, a registered nurse, a psychiatrist, and a peer.
Medical staff from the Depression IOP provide on-going check-ins and medication evaluations, as needed, to help promote holistic health for clients in the program. Our nursing staff also lead educational groups that cover a variety of health-related topics, such as taking care of your body, nutrition, and sleep.
How an IOP works
Clients attend sessions for a minimum of 9 hours per week, 3 hours per day. The program provides evening sessions to allow flexibility for persons with other responsibilities during the day. The typically duration of the program is 4-6 weeks, but the duration of treatment will vary based on your individual needs.
Depression IOP Program Benefits
- Decrease in depressive symptoms and thoughts of self-harm
- Improved daily function
- Positive connections
- Improved ability to manage your physical health
- Increased motivation
- More effective coping strategies
Treatment Modalities for Depression
- Behavioral Activation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Additional Program Details
- Individuals with a primary diagnosis of depression are appropriate for this program
- The program runs in the evenings on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm
- The program provides mental health treatment out of our location in the Denver Tech Center: 155 Inverness Drive West
- We accept Medicaid insurance as well as many commercial insurance plans. To learn more about our covered mental health services in Denver, visit our Payment Options page.
- The program welcomes adults that are 18 and older
For more information about our Depression IOP in the south Denver metro area or to schedule an appointment, call our office at 303-730-8858. If you would like to email us for more information, feel free to send us a message at MOSAICiop@allhealthnetwork.org.