Be Well Primary Care Clinic
Innovative services provide primary care & mental health under one roof.
The Be Well Primary Care Clinic is a fully equipped exam room and office staffed by a nurse practitioner and medical assistant. Clients can receive physical exams and testing, monitoring of ongoing medical conditions, and medical education. The medical staff works closely with the mental health staff for fully coordinated care. If a client requires additional specialty care, we refer the individual to Metro Community Providers Network (MCPN), Doctors Care or another appropriate provider.
The Be Well Clinic is a Primary Care Center for:
- Adults 18+ with no insurance
- Clients with Medicaid or Medicare who do not have a primary care physician or those who need special help in accessing health care.
We Can Provide:
- Screenings for diabetes, hypertension and other chronic diseases
- Adult physicals and well woman exams with PAP
- Treatment for acute illnesses: allergies, bronchitis, colds and coughs, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, ear infections, rashes, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Treatment of minor injuries such as sprains and strains, burns, removal of sutures and staples.
- Management of chronic diseases, such as asthma, COPD, diabetes, hypertension, and GERD.
- Coordination of care, help with referrals to specialists, review of medical records.
- Follow up of hospitalizations.
- On-site urinalysis, urine pregnancy tests, and blood glucose testing.
If you would like to schedule an appointment at the Be Well Primary Care Clinic, please call 303-730-8858.
Be Well Primary Care Clinic location:
5500 S Sycamore Street, 2nd Floor
Littleton, CO 80120
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.