Managing Mental Health During Covid-19
As your community mental health center, we are committed to continuing to help those in our community who need us during this time. Check out the latest updates to our operations and information on how to access services.
As of Monday March 23, 2020, all outpatient services are being conducted via phone or telehealth (video).
New Clients Seeking Care
We are accepting new clients. All appointments are conducted via phone or telehealth (video). Contact us at 303-730-8858 to schedule an appointment.
Our 24/7 Walk-In Crisis Center remains open at: 6509 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120.
The Santa Fe House Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Bridge House Acute Treatment Unit (ATU) remain open to new admissions. However, no visitors are allowed at this time. Please call 303-730-3303 to make a referral or to speak with someone about admission to the CSU or ATU.
- Week 1 - Access to Services
- Week 2 - Connection is Key!
- Week 3 - Supporting Children
- Week 4 - Telehealth
- Week 5 - Anxiety: Learning to Ride the Wave
- Week 6 - Moving Forward After Traumatic Events
- Week 7 - Tolerating Uncertainty
- Week 8 - Tips for Kids During Summer
- Week 9 - Tolerating Disagreements around COVID-19
- Week 10 - Supporting Teens Through COVID-19
- Week 11 - Need for Connection vs Digital Burnout
- Week 12 - Reach Out!
- Week 13 - Sleep Tips
- Week 14 - Couples Relationships and COVID-19
- Week 15 - Get Moving For Mental Health
- Week 16 - Understanding Depression
- Week 17 - Practicing Mindfulness During COVID-19
- Week 18 - Back to School Support for a Year Like No Other
- Week 19 - Why Am I Exhausted?
- Week 20 - Providing Hope and Support for College Students
- Week 21 - Introducing Colorado Spirit
Pharmacy and Medications
Our Sycamore Pharmacy, and Medication Clinic, located at 5500 S Sycamore Street, remains open for our normal business hours, which are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Help limit exposure by using our phone, app, or website (allhealthpharmacy.org) to request refills in advance.
- We are asking patients to utilize our free delivery and mailing services or to use our curbside pickup when possible. Call the pharmacy at 303-797-2500 for more information.
- Over the counter (OTC) medications and other products are still available for purchase, but we ask that patients call ahead to request such items.
- Administration of long acting injectable medications, medication packing, and individualized medication education for clients is available at our Sycamore location by appointment.
Resources for Staying Mentally Healthy During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- PsychHub COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Hub
- Addiction Resources during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 25 Mental Health Wellness Tips for Quarantine
- Guidance for managing mental health during COVID-19 for children and caregivers
- How to talk to young people about COVID-19
- Strategies and tips for coping with COVID-19 anxiety
If you have questions about any of our services, how to access these services, or how things have changed, please call our main number at 303-730-8858.