AllHealth provides services to teens struggling with substance use by focusing on a collaborative treatment effort involving the teen’s family. Whether a teen is experimenting with substances or an addiction is controlling an individual’s life, we’re here to help.Treating substance use and mental health leads to the most positive outcomes for youth and young adults.
The Bridges program does not lecture about how bad drugs and alcohol are but rather teaches clients new ways of handling a variety of life challenges, how to create and maintain positive relationships and engage in academic and career so that they do not feel the need to use substances.
The Bridges program offers personalized treatment effective for youth and young adults ages 13 to 25. Through a research proven approach, participants will be enrolled in a 16 to 32 week program depending on the need of the individual.
- Eliminating alcohol and/or drug use
- Building relationships with positive friends
- Academic assistance
- Job finding skills
- Building and strengthening family relationships
- Engaging in constructive recreational activities
- Improving communication and problem solving
- Anger management
- Call 303-730-8858
- When you speak with the Clinical Assessment Specialist, inform them that there is current drug or alcohol use.
- Attend an initial assessment appointment.
- Attend individual, family, and group appointments with therapist as scheduled.