Welcome. We are glad you are here.
The Colorado Spirit Program is funded by a grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) with oversight by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE). Colorado Spirit counselors are trained to provide support around the stress and disruption the pandemic is causing for us all. *Counselors can be a listening ear, a connection to resources, or a coach around coping skills.
Free services Colorado Spirit provides:
- Individual Support – Support around feelings of worry, sadness, hopelessness, or even anger that life during the pandemic brings up. We help individuals understand their reactions, manage stress, improve coping strategies, review their options, and connect with others who may assist them.
- Group Support – Group sessions led by trained counselors who offer skills to help group members cope with their situations and reactions.
- Public Education Sessions – Information and education about typical reactions, helpful coping strategies, and available resources.
- Community Networking and Support – Relationship building with community resource organizations, faith-based groups, and local agencies.
- Connection to Resources – Assistance to determine if what resources might be helpful and support in connecting with services in the community.
Learn more about the program’s mission and services in SAMHSA’s CCP Brochure.
Not sure what would help? Contact us and let’s talk. 303-730-8858
Support comes in many forms.
Here are some resources we find helpful:
From The Blog
AllHealth Network Partners with Gray Matter Analytics to Leverage Analytics for Value-Based Care Initiatives
CHICAGO, February 27, 2024 – Gray Matter Analytics, the leader in value-based care Analytics as a Service (AaaS), has partnered with AllHealth Network, a non-profit, behavioral health services provider serving...Read More >
It is that time of the year again. If you’re anything like me, you often start the year with a clear goal and good intentions, only to abandon your resolution...Read More >