These are difficult times! As humans, connection, safety, comfort, hope, and self-efficacy are things that help us manage stress and fear. All of those aspects of our lives likely feel extremely disrupted at the time they are needed the most. AllHealth Network wants to remind everyone that you are not alone in this.
Over the coming weeks, we will share our tips and advice on a variety of topics, including ways to deal with changes in holiday gatherings and traditions, ways to combat isolation, and strategies for coping with anxiety and depression.
In the meantime, please know that AllHealth Network and the other community mental health centers in Colorado are open and available to meet the needs of the community. While the way we deliver care to our clients has recently changed, we continue to provide the benefits of connection and professional support to those in need. Visit CBHC’s website to learn more about what Colorado community mental health centers are doing in light of COVID-19.
Whether you are already actively engaged with someone from our agency, are considering returning to services, or have never connected with us before, please know we are here if you have questions or would like to learn more about the services we offer. AllHealth Network is dedicated to supporting you and your mental health.
More on Accessing Services with AllHealth Network
- We are currently accepting new clients. All appointments are conducted via phone or telehealth (video). Contact us at 303-730-8858 to schedule an appointment.
- Our Sycamore Pharmacy, located at 5500 S Sycamore Street, Suite 100 remains open M-Th from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 m.
- Help limit exposure by using our phone, app or website to request refills in advance
- Please consider using our free mailing, delivery or curbside pickup options to limit traffic in our building. Call the pharmacy at 303-797-2500 for more information.
- Administration of long acting injectable medications, medication packing, and individualized medication education for clients is available at our Sycamore location by appointment.
- The 24/7 Walk-In Crisis Center remains open at 6509 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO
- Our Santa Fe House Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Bridge House Acute Treatment Unit (ATU) remain open to new admissions. However, no visitors are allowed at this time.
Please call 303-730-3303 to speak with someone about admission to the CSU or ATU.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and are in need of immediate assistance, please call the Colorado Crisis Hotline at 1-844-493-8255 available 24/7.