Join us in our Single Parent Connecting Group where single parents to come mingle, share experiences and struggles, build a sense of community, and talk about wellness related topics. Register […]
Colorado Spirit Program
Free psychological support to people of all ages during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Welcome. We are glad you are here.
The Colorado Spirit Program is funded by a grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) with oversight by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE). Colorado Spirit counselors are trained to provide support around the stress and disruption the pandemic is causing for us all. *Counselors can be a listening ear, a connection to resources, or a coach around coping skills.
Free services Colorado Spirit provides:
- Individual Support – Support around feelings of worry, sadness, hopelessness, or even anger that life during the pandemic brings up. We help individuals understand their reactions, manage stress, improve coping strategies, review their options, and connect with others who may assist them.
- Group Support – Group sessions led by trained counselors who offer skills to help group members cope with their situations and reactions.
- Public Education Sessions – Information and education about typical reactions, helpful coping strategies, and available resources.
- Community Networking and Support – Relationship building with community resource organizations, faith-based groups, and local agencies.
- Connection to Resources – Assistance to determine if what resources might be helpful and support in connecting with services in the community.
Not sure what would help? Contact us and let’s talk. 720-707-6789
* Colorado Spirit counselors are not licensed mental health providers and do not diagnose people or treat mental illness.
Support comes in many forms.
Here are some resources we find helpful:
Need help or want to talk to someone?
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Follow Us On Facebook
Calendar of Events
A dot indicates an event is held on that date. Click on the date to view the event.